Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Awesome News!

I got blood drawn at the lab today...and I am happy to report that my hemoglobin dropped by 1.8 points...after just one phlebotomy! My platelets are still rising (darnit), but am trying to focus on the positives. At this point the platelets are close to 1 million (normal is about 100,000 to 450,000), and I'm not sure at what point meds come into the picture. I have an appointment with my doc on the 29th. Stay tuned.

Something awesome happened today:
My friend, the Yoganazi, surprised me with this over-the-top surprise present. What's the occasion? She's awesome, that's the occasion! Apparently, this particular bag was chosen because it will match my new car...hopefully going to pick it up tomorrow! Will the awesomeness ever end? Let's hope not!

2 comments:

Bret said...

Hi Mo! I didn't know you had a blog. This is the Mo-iest blog ever. I will be checking it! :)

Mo said...

Thanks Bret...I suppose that's a compliment?