Tuesday, August 09, 2011

On a mission!

I am now on a mission to get as healthy and toxin-free as possible. TaDa!

How am I accomplishing this huge task, you ask? Here is my evil plan:
-Detox diet for 7-21 days (depending on how long I can stick to it...I'm on day 1)
-Following the detox, adopt a healthier diet overall (whole foods, mostly raw; lots of green juice!)
-Get rid of all toxic and chemical-laden household products (almost there, still gotta use up some laundry detergents and a few other things)
-Replace amalgam fillings with porcelain (this is in the works...have to get two regular fillings done, then I'll start the replacements)
-Oral chelation therapy (aka: metal detox) as I am getting the fillings removed, this will necessitate the next item on the list
-Consult with a naturopath (free 15-min phone consultation is tomorrow morning)
-Exercise more (I got on my bike the other day...woo hoo!)
-Filter my water (done...bought a filter yesterday)
-Get plenty of rest (usually not a problem for me at all!)

So far my evil plan is going well...started a detoxifying cleanse diet today...here is a picture of my juicer in action...that purple stuff is red cabbage which is the base for a very tangy juice featuring cabbage, celery, apple, lemon, lime, kale and ginger. It is sooooo good!

Ok, off to dinner with a friend (farm fresh and organic, of course!)

Hugs,
Mo


No comments: