Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Well here it is, my second-most weepy date of the year.

I seem to always spend Mother's Day crying in solitude, though it is supposed to be a celebration. It simply reminds me of how much I've missed out on in these past 16 years and all I'll have to miss in the future. I do, however, cherish all things "motherhood" whether it's a friend of mine who has a new baby or the memory of my mother's Sunday-morning pancakes...I just want you to know you are loved beyond your imagination, even if it's been years and years and years. Much love,
Nik

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nik,

Hey there! Been thinking about you today! Hugs to you! I'm sure your mom is smiling at you right now!

Love you!

Pete

Anonymous said...

Mo, I was thinking about you all day yesterday. You mother all of your friends and love ones. You are the mother of all mothers. This is one of the reason we all love you so much. I hope you are happier today. Life never turns out how you plan it but there are definitely some marvelous things ahead...this i am sure.

love, liz