Friday, May 12, 2006

35 5/6 years old and STILL getting carded!

It's a really sad state of affairs when the highlight of your week is being asked for your ID at a sushi restaurant. Not sure if it's because I look young or was acting like a dork (probably the latter), but it made me happy nonetheless. After dinner we went to see Poseiden, about which I have just one word...Netflix. It was entertaining, but not something that is so special-effectsy that you must see it on the big screen. The most amazing thing about the flick is how long those people hold their breath...David Blane look out!

Well, it has finally happened...Truman has started to refuse having anything to do with his tuna-water/medicine combo. The wiley little guy finally got hip to me. He has been off his "meds" for two days now and I'm hoping to see some improvements...the prednisone was doing icky things to his stomach, and I am beginning to see the benefits of a more holistic approach.

Good kitty: Kept at least 3 feet between myself and a box of Krispy Kreme donuts today at my client's office
Bad kitty: Ate more than my weight in sushi, edemame, agedashi tofu, wine and popcorn.

Why is everything so centered around food? I hate that I'm so obsessed with food...I wish I could just stop thinking about it and get on with my life!!

Nightie night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that i can eat you under the table in a sushi-eatin' contest! Name the place and time. Sushi is lo-cal if you haven't heard.