Sunday, April 19, 2009

Me and Susan Boyle have so much in common....

...mainly that we have FOLLOWERS! I just noticed I now have 6 followers and it's making me feel all tingly inside. Ok, that's nothing compared to the millions of hits the Susan Boyle youtube videos have garnered, but still...Rome wasn't built in a day!

On the off-chance that my fans (ok, followers) are pre-nursing students, I thought you might find this helpful...I made a website to help other students along their journey (http://web.mac.com/maureenosuna/iWeb/School/Home.html)...it's chock-full of mainly my anal A&P notes, but I hope to add more goods as time goes on. Oh there's a highly entertaining blog of me doing audio notes for some of my classes...great for those nights when you can't fall asleep!

This coming week is the Clinical Week from Hell...which I will now call Hell Week. I've got clinical on Tuesday (1 patient) and then back-to-back Saturday and Sunday with 2 patients. I also have a comprehensive physical assessment check-off on Wednesday and a group presentation Monday morning.

Wish me luck! I'll repot back Sunday night as I enjoy a glass of wine and soak my feet!

1 comment:

LivingDeadNurse said...

Now you have 7 lol...