Saturday, July 04, 2009

3rd Callanetics DONE!

Here's an update on the official Callanetics Experiement. I have completed the workout three times and have already seen a half inch decrease in my waist! Yippee! I took a few other measurements, but it's so hard to remember EXACTLY where I put the tape measure, so I'm not trusting the other measurements just yet. I think there could have been a half inch or quarter inch drop in the thighs, but until it's down a full inch I can't be sure I'm measuring in the same spot. But all in all, this is very promising!

Yesterday I did the workout without the video, and I have to say it was MUCH less boring! I just printed out the sequence and watched something interesting instead. In general progress:

-I didn't have to take a full break in the first leg exercise, but this is probably because I was able to pause when things got hairy. Granted, I paused in the plie, so it wasn't a full pause!
-I felt like I curled up higher in the ab exercises...yay!
-The pelvic rotations hurt, but I didn't curse at anyone this time.
-I swear that I can see a "line" defining my quadriceps from my leg fat...in the right lighting, of course...but still!!!

My goal is to do the Callanetics workout 18 times in January, which will bring me up to a total of 20! So far, I have done 2 of those 18. Go me!

No comments: