Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anxiety Level 4

With the application deadlines approaching, I have noticed my anxiety level slowly inching up day by day by day. It didn't help matters at all to find out yesterday that the university does not yet have all my transcripts. So, I've been sending rush orders (when oh when will I ever learn) and just hoping things arrive as they should.

Plus, today is a double-whammy test day...O-Chem (did not do as well as I'd hoped...boo) and Stats. My English class is coming to a close in the next couple of weeks or so and I will be SO GLAD to have those tasks out of my hair!

You know that feeling when you feel like you're either on the verge of crying or throwing up? That's kinda how I feel today...the three coffees I've had so far probably haven't helped. I think I will breathe a BIIIG sigh of relief once all my apps are in and I can just RELAX. Of course, then the waiting will drive me crazy, but it will be a different kind of crazy altogether.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I so hate that feeling!

Go out and get a massage...you earned it after an o-chem test.