Monday, July 30, 2007

Kitten Update

So it's been about a week and the kittens are coming along nicely in their socialization process. So far, Pearl (Nathan if a boy) is the bravest...she and Midge (aka Marvin) are at a friend's house getting socialized to kids AND big dogs. Fun! They are doing great and no longer hiss when you approach or reach for them. Pearl may get adopted today...she's got a potential mommy coming over to see her!

William (or Wilma) is now sitting on laps, purring and letting himself be petted. He hissed at me this morning, but I expect that to stop in a day or so. He has a potential home already! Keep your fingers crossed.

Quincy went to the SPCA this morning to get spayed/neutered...guess I'll find out soon enough if I need to rename him. He was soooo scared and meowing up a storm. I was in tears after I dropped him off. Poor little baby. He let me pet him through the wires of the cage yesterday, and we'll work on picking him up and holding him in the next day or so after he feels a little better from his surgery.

Wish them luck!

No comments: