Monday, June 07, 2010

It's time to cook!


Just like last summer, I am bored. And this boredom leads to lots of time in the kitchen making really good food that makes my booty not so awesome in white scrub pants. Today I made some delish Black Bean Burgers (they were great even though I completely left out one of the ingredients...oops!) and I also made these awesome cookies...

They are Mexican Chocolate Snickerdoodles! They have a nice chocolate flavor with a 'kick' of cayenne that comes in at the end and says "Howdy!". Sooo good! The cookies were from "Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar", and the burgers are from "Veganomicon." Two really awesome cookbooks.

If you are interested, the link to the recipe is here:
http://www.theppk.com/2009/09/mexican-hot-chocolate-snickerdoodles/

Other than that, I pretty much did nada. Summer is here.

No comments: