Thursday, November 06, 2008

Rejection #1

Well, I got my first rejection out of the way. I heard from the Sutter program that they will not be requiring my presence next semester. It was my 2nd choice, so I was somewhat bummed, but Sac State is far and away my first choice. I should hear from them in as little as two weeks!!! I could just throw up thinking about it.

In other news, I have turned a corner in chemistry. I scored a 98% on the last exam and realized right after I left the classroom that I got one of them wrong...so in my heart I got a 100! So, if any of my pals have wondered what I've been up to lately...it's obvious! Studying chemistry!

It seems like I had something else to say about nursing school admissions and whatnot, but I can't think of it right now. Guess my brain is full of things like aldehydes and amino acids.

Peace!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I am sorry to hear about your rejection...THEIR LOSS. I know this is true, because of all the times, including this one, that you post about getting, like, 500% percent on chemistry and A/P. Keep your chin up-your day will come!

Mo said...

Thanks Caroline....you are a ray of sunshine!!! Hope things are going well for you in your final weeks!